Friday, January 4, 2013

2013: The Year of Battle Rap

Intro: Ill make it short. I hated arguing on youtube or rap forums about battles, artists, music, etc. so I decided writing about it would be dope. I figure even if people dont like reading this I will. Enjoy.
* If you're a big fan of battle rap and want to contribute shoot me an email: almoges24@live.com *

For a while now the popularity of major battle leagues like Grindtime, King of the Dot, DontFlop, and Smack/URL have really been captivating the attention of hiphop fans and others alike to maybe the first real form of hip hop as it was, battling. As a fan its been very exciting to see the evolution and I know we long time fans all hope they keep their integrity as it slowly but surely will become more commercialized but I hope they can all prosper and make their money while protecting the culture. Anyway its a new year so lets see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment